Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Rain Rain Don't Go Away !!


Beautiful Aroma of Soil when her burned skin is treated with first rain fall ! Yup I too Luv that

This is the arrival of the masti bhara season Rainy Season,
Who wont become nostalgic when we talk of talk of this - those Bike Rides with humming of songs as if singing as well as kishore da :) , but finding it much to the strain of passerby
This traged for a passerby dates as back as the time when i didnt had motor in my motor cycle
Yup when we used to Ride the Cycles with passion as if my small machines were gud enough to horrify others hehehe !!

Riding my Hercules MTB to the Football field were my fun with rain will culminate with the tyring(aur injuring) session of Football
I can just laugh when i remember the share passion we had shown just to won such a small games
Fighting even your friends for those goal n passes which were never there :)

After matches going to the genral store near by as if war heros has come in stained clothes and eating Ice candies yumiee !
I know u would be atleast smiling thinking of our imaturty

Then Time passed and rain came one after other and things changed also at our end.
Now with the motor installled in the Cycle :)
We use to go on ride near the Lakes or just sit next to lake and ponder.
I still remember the walk i had Around Shahpura lake in drizzle with Hot coffee in hand n admiring the beauty of the place ! Awainspiring !

So what are u reading here just go out n enjoy the rain, it might let you meet the child in you.

2 comments:

Ankur Jain said...

On the roof... in the rain...
on the roof... in the rain...

:D


hehe...
Good Yogi...
Now u need to improve your frequency of blogging... like me... :D

Chal chalu ho ja...

Ujjwal Trivedi said...

YOGIIIIIIIII COME BACK!!!